> On 17 Jan 2022, at 11:41, Thomas Huth <th...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> On 10/01/2022 11.33, Liviu Ionescu wrote:
>> I now have successful builds on all platforms, including on macOS 11 with
>> Apple Silicon and macOS 10.13 with Intel, but I had to disable Cocoa
>> support, and enable SDL support.
>> The resulting binaries (qemu-system-arm/aarch64/riscv32/riscv64) start, but
>> I could not tell if the lack of Cocoa in the macOS builds has some
>> disadvantages or not.
>> Are there any emulated Arm/RISC-V machines that use graphics, so I can test
>> my macOS binaries with?
>
> Have a look here:
>
> https://www.qemu-advent-calendar.org/2018/#day-16
> https://www.qemu-advent-calendar.org/2018/#day-24

Thank you, Thomas.

I tried to run the Arm demo, but, as expected, on macOS starting a qemu
configured with SDL instead of Cocoa, failed.

I did not check the implementation details, but if Cocoa is mandatory when
building on macOS, why is it even allowed to choose SDL during configure?

Regards,

Liviu