Hi Ramon,
Thanks for having a look. I downloaded a trial of MI yesterday but
couldn't launch it due to licence issues (!?).
On 25.09.2014 03:01, Ramon Andiñach wrote:
On 25 Sep 2014, at 6:01, Ramon Andiñach <[email protected]> wrote:
I am not saying the idea is bad but the consequences might be larger than you
expect especially for occasional users if the behaviour of the tools is
different from what they would expect from their prior experience (of other GIS
or graphic software).
I'll fire up MI today and have a look.
Mapinfo results
* edit node tool
Moving nodes
- select feature
- select reshape tool
- click in node and drag
Adding
- select feature
- select reshape tool
- select add node tool
- click to add point
* move feature
- click on feature and drag
* rotate feature
- select feature
- click on rotate point and drag
* move label
- click on label and drag
* rotate label
- select label
- click on rotate point and drag
-ramon.
_______________________________________________
Qgis-developer mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
_______________________________________________
Qgis-developer mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer