Hello Richard,

        Will try this also.  I use DesignCAD 3D, so no fancy addons but I can manually rotate and shift the vectors to fit the two tie points.  I'm creating the vector file in a spreadsheet with distance and bearing entries so will explore closure and transformation there too.

        If the Plugin works, that's what I'll likely use.

                 Thanks again, cheers . . . . .   Spring Harrison