I'd recommend to whoever does pickup social media tasks, that there are
tools that will allow you to cross post news to all of them from 1
interface (and even schedule the posts).

Hootsuite, Buffer, etc...

Just might help to make it more manageable at least for things like
release announcements. Might even be able to redirect RSS of those
announcements from main website to social media.

Enjoy,
Alex