I can confirm that I am currently struggling with getting Grass7 tools to
work in 2.16.3, as well.

Has anyone figured out how to fix this? I¹ve been on StackExchange for
about 3 hours, now.

In F,L&T,
Stace Maples
Geospatial Manager
Stanford Geospatial Center
@mapninja
G+, Skype, Hangout: stacey.maples
214.641.0920
Find GeoData: https://earthworks.stanford.edu
Get GeoHelp: https://gis.stanford.edu/
stanfordgis Listserv:

"I have a map of the United States... actual size.
It says, "Scale: 1 mile = 1 mile."
I spent last summer folding it."
-Steven Wright-

On 10/11/16, 7:06 AM, "Qgis-user on behalf of William Kyngesburye"
<qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org on behalf of wokl...@kyngchaos.com>