From: Paul Shapley <p.shap...@gmail.com<mailto:p.shap...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 5:29 AM
To: Stace Maples <stacemap...@stanford.edu<mailto:stacemap...@stanford.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] How to enable GRASS7 in QGIS 2.16 on Mac?

Hi...check your using Grass 7.0.4 and QGIS 2.16.3 Grass and ensure you have
correct location to the grass tool in QGIS i.e In QGIS go to 'Processing' then
'Options' then GRASS7-folder = c:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass-7.0.4. But i haven't used
the MAC version for many years.

Paul Shapley

On 18 October 2016 at 00:54, Mr. Stace D Maples