Hi
In my layer B , I have the name of the owner and the number of the parcel :
this number , a polygon , have a WKT location . All this is in a SHP . As I
grab points in layer A directly in Qgis (2.18) , I have also a SHP . And i need
a dynamic join because I have no desire to make the spatial join each time...
Regards
Laurent