Congrats - sorry I was almost leading own a more labor intensive path.

So now I have a question? I'm on QGIS 2.18 on Linux - Where is geomintersects()? I don't see it in Field calculator as something I can use (I have a lot of geom functions) but just not that currently. I was reading back through all the emails and maybe I'm missing something (I haven't tried my windows version yet).

Thanks in Advance,

Randy