Am 22.12.2016, 09:26 Uhr, schrieb Laurent Bourlet <laurentbourle...@gmail.com>:

Hi at all

i succeed !! thank's at all ...Andrew was right ... but i add an another thing ; i have indicated in the dialogue box , under >"default value" , in "relational value" the name of the layer B , the right field etc... and now it's ok !

one more time , thank's !!

laurent
Great!
Now it would would be nice if you would post a little walk-trough, so "old-fashioned" people like me have a chance to benefit from this a well.

Cheers
Bernd