On 12/6/06, tschaun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(2) I am unable to import PostGIS layers. v.in.ogr fails with messages such
as the following:

Cannot open data source: PG:host=localhost dbname=lambayeque port=5432
user=Fempellec password=xxxxx
Finished with error

I guess that OGR/GDAL thus v.in.ogr is compiled without Postgres support, try
ogrinfo --formats

(3) Some Grass commands that run from the non-Windows (preview 2) build fail
with error messages such as

"Cannot start module v.kernel.exe --interface-description"

I think I ran them all and found v.kernel, v.surf.rst, and r.in.gdal to
misbehave in this way.

Are the modules available in <qgis>/grass/bin/?

Radim