Hi Alexandre,

I translated this last week end the press release :
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/PR_0.8.0_fr

And want to create new entry for the journals page
(http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/Journals). Ludovic Granjon wrote a description
for qgis here :
http://www.portailsig.org/dossiers/dossiers-sig-open-source/item-QGIS_0.8.0_presentation.html
It can be a good start.

I am also really busy, but I can help for some easy and quick tasks.

Y.

--
----
Yves Jacolin