Hello Walter Pleyer,

Am Dienstag, 20. Februar 2007 13:26 schrieb Pleyer, Walter:
> Hi folks!
>
> We are trying to install Qgis as part of a trial first on approx. 10
> Workstations, later several dozen (exact number unkown). Is there an
> option for a "silent install", that doesn't require user-interaction?

Assuming you are on windows though. :-)

I am afraid there is currently no such option inside the windows installer,
but I am not entirely sure.
I'd be interested in this too so if someone knows another solution than my
proposed below, let us know...
 If you are installing on brand-new maschines you could prepare an
installation image with QGIS included. This can be roled out to the
workstations with windows-tools then.

Just my 0.02¢

Best

        Stephan Holl