Hi Tim,
I'm testing the new QGIS and I see a good work, it seems there are only
two problems:
- when you use the GRASS tools and you see the list of the GRASS layers
you can't see the icons of the management of the layers (show layer,
copy, rename....)
- when you want edit a GRASS vector and you click on the edit icon an
output message say:
No maps opened in mMaps, probably problem in runtime linking, static
variables are not shared by provider and plugin.

I will make some test again, good work!

Leonardo