Nice little (and very true) analogy!

Thanks for the wishes - thanks to all the pieces that Marcel and others have put together in SMSQ/E along with some great color help it will be even better. Just wish I had the time to get everything into it and out the door. But will keep pushing.

It is worth it when I am running it on my 23" Cinema display, where QPC and QDT are in their glorious 1920x1200 pixels :)

Stay tuned...

Jim