Bury me at the deepest level [ just on top of the desktop background if any ] would be very nice for QDT. Most modern desktop put their object icons directly onto the desktop and most windows sit on top of them by default.

This would allow me to place the icons onto literally the desktop and have an option for a user to pick them all to the top (if he is trying to find one - useful since we don't have a way to hide all windows (or do we - another option?) or put them back down.

Cheers,
jim