On Dec 30, 2004, at 2:56 PM, Rich Mellor wrote:
You will also need to include the signal extensions with that in the installer (same as I use for QWord installer) and zip the files with the latest version of zip (v2.2 - also from same source).

Which signal extensions are you referring to? Infozip in the past has always been independent of extensions that I am aware of.

I know - what a pain - unzip does not seem to actually use the signal extensions (sigext30_bin), but always complains if they are not loaded.

This has caused us a headache with the QWord installer - you cannot include them in the compiled program, as they are a device driver. They must be loaded in the boot (and not from an SBASIC either).

Will send a copy of them to you privately - they are not easy to find on the internet at the drop of a hat.

I will try it without them to see what the actual result is. I may end up staying with what I have been using (unless I have the extensions installed on my test system too).

I have grabbed the latest zip and unzip as suggested and will test with these for the upcoming official full QDT release.

Jim