On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:13:54 -0800, James Hunkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<<cut>>
Does anyone know why unzip is looking for the signal extensions and what they add? It would be nice to have a copy available or a command line option that would totally avoid this minor inconvenience, especially in this case or for new users. People tend to panic over notes like this ;)

They form an interface for the Unix shell (and QL shell). I think that Roy is correct in that they may be used by ACP.

I load them in the installer boot file - not a problem then.

You would have to recompile Infounzip and Infozip from the sources - unfortunately, the sources are now at v5.50 which has never been tested on the QL so far as I know........

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/