The unzip that is included does not need the signal extensions which I have not loaded onto my system (at least yet). The ACP that I am using does not need them either but may be out of date.

We should be OK with the current demo distribution as long as everyone uses the included files as they are supposed to. The full release build will probably be with the newer unzip since it is just a minor warning message and doesn't break stuff. But it will help with those who manually try to do things (only up to a point though :) ).

Cheers,
jim