ÎÎÎ Wed, 02 Feb 2005 19:07:07 +0100,Î(Î) wolfgang mÃhlegger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:

Wolfgang Lenerz schrieb:
On 2 Feb 2005 at 9:16, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The description of how to use Sernet to start a job on a remote machine is given in the Q60 manual (but not in my Q40 manual).
  Unfortunatley not in mine.

You can run a SBASIC job across a network by:

EX "n1_*ram1_myjob_bas"
Oh, does this also work across a normal network? I thought this was peculiar to Sernet (hence s1_win1....)
Wolfgang

plze specify 'normal'

wolfgang
Normal as in Standard QL coaxial network (used by QLs, QXL, Aurora, Thor - and Spectrums IIRC)

Phoebus