[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Unfortunatley not in mine.
>
> >You can run a SBASIC job across a network by:
> >
> > EX "n1_*ram1_myjob_bas"
>
> Oh, does this also work across a normal network? I thought this was peculiar
>
> to Sernet (hence s1_win1....)

The description is also given in the QPC2 manual.

I forgot to say that it seems to be only SBASIC programs that can be run on
the remote machine in this way.

The "n1" is an exact quote from the manual(s). In fact I have set up my
SERNET so that the network letter is "n". This is so that I can use my pogram
NET_PEEK to access the remote computer. NET_PEEK needs the letter "n".

The manual indicates that this facility is confined to MIDINET and SERNET.

George