Sernet has worked between everything I have. My Aurora however couldn't
cope with speeds greater than 9600 and unfortunately superHermes' SER3
is not supported by Sernet (at least I've tried but no cigar :-( )
Has anyone access to the source code? I think Albin has released this?
It would be nice to provide support for sH ser3.
Is that possible?
Bernd Reinhardt was the one maintaining Sernet when I last checked, although I'm sure Jochen or Marcel will correct me if I'm wrong.

bernd DOT reinhardt AT okay DOT net

or

bernd_reinhardt AT gmx DOT de