Sometimes when I use an old PS/2 mouse connected to USB via a convertor, all
will be fine and then after a random period of time, the falling cursor you
describe happens. No idea why but It's very annoying.

This is using a Laptop running windows XP SP2.

Neil

George Gwilt a écrit :

> As yet I only drink wine - so the cursor falls in windows XP.

Most probably, something is sending either "cursor down" or "enter"
keystrokes spuriously to your window.

When it happens, try to use the "cursor up" keystroke, to see whether
that checks the movement. (probably, as soon as you release the key,
it'll go down again).

Wolfgang

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may
it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact the company on
01793-715380, then delete it from your system. Please note neither the company
nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any) for viruses.
No contract may be concluded on behalf of the company by means of email
communications.

BC Services (UK) Limited (trading as Boxclever), Technology House,
Ampthill Road, Bedford, MK42 9QQ.  Registered No. 5290544 England

 www.boxclever.co.uk