P Witte wrote, On 5/07/09 02:02:
Tony Firshman writes:

gdgqler wrote, On 4/07/09 15:42:

On 3 Jul 2009, at 00:40, Tony Firshman wrote:

.... and I will probably bring my Macbook Pro rather than QL hardware. I have given most of my QL stuff to Rich Mellor.

My MacBook Pro runs Windows XP and so, of course, QPC2 too.

... so does mine, and Qemulator.

Whew! Glad to hear it ;o)

.... but I have only ever have been interested in hardware QLs, of which I still have a few (8-)# My BBS for instance has been running (in two guises) non-stop since about 1988.

Few people look in on it now but it stays running as my incoming fax machine.

Tony

--
QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:257/67) +44(0)1442-828255
t...@firshman.co.uk http://firshman.co.uk Voice: +44(0)1442-828254 Fax: +44(0)1442-828255 Skype: tonyfirshman