Tony Firshman wrote, On 3/07/09 00:23:
Malcolm Cadman wrote, On 2/07/09 22:25:

After some weeks if not months of evaluation and talks of what's next in the QL is 25 storyline I’m very happy to announce that an international "QL &
Mac are 25" event will be hosted in Lucerne, Switzerland on Sat/Sun Oct
31-Nov 1, 2009.

That sounds interesting.  I have pencilled it in in my diary.

.... and I will probably bring my Macbook Pro rather than QL hardware. I have given most of my QL stuff to Rich Mellor.

Tony

--
QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:257/67) +44(0)1442-828255
t...@firshman.co.uk http://firshman.co.uk Voice: +44(0)1442-828254 Fax: +44(0)1442-828255 Skype: tonyfirshman