Tony Firshman wrote:
Derek Stewart wrote:
Just done the Survey on my Ubuntu box, all seems to go fine.

The only thing I could see wrong was the scale of 1-5 was missing, I selected 1 as strongly agree
Exactly why the answers to this question are not usable. I took '1' as strongly disagree!

Also as the survey does not take names and is therefore subject to abuse, I think it should be withdrawn and re-started.

I ouight to say how professional it looks. From my experience with the first survey, I know how hard it is to compile the cgi.

One extra feature that would be great would be to review ones answers, and then a final click to confirm. I know I got some questions wrong the first time, and my second foray entering rubbish simply to check the questions again was accidentally submitted.
Of course with no name there is no way this can be found and deleted.

Tony