Bob Spelten wrote:
Op Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:09:54 +0100 schreef John Gilpin <thegilp...@btinternet.com>:
<snip>
Looking through the list for the second time I could not find this item again and may have submitted the incomplete survey by mistake, so please ignore.
How can they ignore it?  They don't know which are *yours*.
I too submitted an incomplete survey while browsing just as you did.
There just has to be a  'SUBMIT SURVEY' button at the end.

That combined with the invalid question that does not define 1-5 means I think that the survey will have to be started again I reckon. Can I suggest that name/email be asked for at the very least. Also did the questions have numbers?
If not they should.  It is hard to discuss here without that.

Tony Firshman