On Wednesday 17 Feb 2010 17:27:09 Derek Stewart wrote:
> I selected option 1, which I took to be; I Strongly Agree
>
> I will be introducing the wrong information in the survey now.
>
> The Survey should of been proof read before being published.

That was all my fault.
When testing the survey I did spot that there should have been an indication
to which was Strongly Agree/Strongly disagree but I forgot to ask Keith to
change this.

The spellings and inconsistencies were also all my fault.

I did try to incorporate the suggestions that had been sent in when it was
initially planned, and each time we do this, hopefully we will get better.

I notice that Keith and Dan have now added a comment to which is Strongly
Agree on the scale and Dilwyn's suggestions on some of my spelling mistakes
have now been corrected.

The reason for the lack of collecting a name or email address was down to the
idea that the results should be available to all and I did not want any
possibility that someone could complain about lack of data protection if they
could be identified.

Any comments about the survey are welcomed as I would like to see it run much
more regularly so everyone can see how we are changing.

I suppose while I am writing I do have a question?
Has anyone produced a virtual machine containing an emulator that could be
moved from machine to machine, OS to OS?

Regards
John