John / Quanta

With the various feedback on this survey, will it be corrected, and data cleared down, so that we can start again. A link could then be added to the Quanta homepage, and an email shot to all of my QL customers.

As it stands, I would feel foolish to refer people to it

Rich

John Gilpin wrote:
This is a World Wide call to ALL QLers

QUANTA has just made its 2010 Survey live at:-

http://quanta.nikad.net//index.php?sid=88977&lang=en <http://quanta.nikad.net/index.php?sid=88977&lang=en>

Please spend a few minutes filling in the survey (no personal details are required)

This will enable QUANTA to better support its members and the QL fraternity as a whole.

Thank You.

John Gilpin (on behalf of the QUANTA Committee.)

Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk
http://www.rwapservices.co.uk