To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Programming project request...

On 24 Jan 2011, at 10:53, Lee Privett wrote:

On a slightly different note, I used to own the compilers Supecharge and Turbo the first time around and now I have a copy of the latest Turbo. I have bought Qliberator to compare them both as eventually I want to compile my programs so that they multitask. My experience of making the Turbo Toolkit resident is frustratingly difficult compared to 'QL on a Stick' method where 'QL on a Stick' version works!. I can recomend it but I am suffering as to why my way doesn't and those sorts of problems are what makes QL programming interesting. I am not looking for an answer here (yet), but once solved I should be able to complete the current project and then move on to other stuff like 'pong'.

It would be interesting to know what the difficulty of making Turbo Toolkit resident is. I use The toolkit all the time. It is loaded very simply by LRESPR turbo_tk_code in my BOOT.

George