On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Rich Mellor <r...@rwapservices.co.uk>wrote:

> On 16/02/2011 17:13, Plastic wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Geoff Wicks<gtwi...@btinternet.com

The poll is open until February 28th. :)

Next time, I will co-ordinate with you and Quanta if they so desire, and
hopefully we'll get over 100 responses. The next poll, I'll also invite
submitted questions. I will ask "what is it you're trying to find out" and
try to structure the questions so they get answers that answer what they
want to know - instead of answers to a question that doesn't really provide
them the data they need. (I have decided a couple of my current questions
are flawed in this way...)

Dave