Can I suggest that for any survey done in the future that the QL community are
notified through as many channels as possible well in advance so that timing of
other such initiatives can be self-regulated or coordinate. For example if two
or three main surveys a year are planned, then even if you don't know the exact
date you know they are going to fall within a set timeframe e.g. the Christmas
survey, the Easter survey, the Halloween survey, the guy fawkes survey these
are just obvious suggestions but you get the idea and others would know that
around such an such dates there will be a survey in whatever form.

Lee

Tony, funny coincidence but I was also born in the very same room that my
mother was staying in also...

  Sent from my Laptop running XP
  but emulating the QL using QPC2