Hi Malcolm,

Arrived in London, too, on Saturday 17th September 2011.
Very fast this time.

Tried the DVD on my desktop PC, and was not able to auto-start. From
directory, then saw files on the disc, yet no content.
Turned off PC, and re-started. Then disc not accessible format message.
Tried on my portable PC, and all is well.
Both machines are running Win XP Pro.
Any idea what could be the reason?

Anyway, and great effort by all concerned ... :-)
Thanks :-)

Cheers  Jochen

Wow, THIS is a real record! So many reported arrivals throughout
Europe, considering that I posted them on Thursday afternoon - two
days ago! Glad they arrived fast and hopefully well ...

Jochen