Hi Adrian,

No problems here.  My congratulations to all involved.  A great piece of
work!
Thanks.

As I know from experience, you can never be certain that every disk is going
to be readable by every drive. Even if you verify each disk after burning,
some read problems are almost inevitable. And the very act of printing on
the disks might introduce a miniscule rotational imbalance that makes the
disk borderline on certain makes of drive.
I guess the post can do more damage to a disk than printing (here is no pressure involved). Or do you refer to weight of the ink ;-)

+R/-R shouldn't be an issue these days, but still, some drives are better at
reading one format than another.  My personal preference is +R.
I don't even know if it was a +R or -R ... as written in the magazine and the one before,
I've never created such a DVD.

Anyway, nice work.
... :-)

Cheers   Jochen