On 01/04/2012 17:40, Lee Privett wrote:
Guys, I feel it would be remiss not to mention that owning the book (which I
do) is one thing, however obtaining an electronic version from somebody else
may indeed break copyright especially if the copyright owner has not yet agreed
to this, however I do not know enough about copyright to positively state one
way or the other.

Lee Privett

Agreed Lee
My intention is to put manuals and such that I own onto an ereader.
This may even be unlawfull in Copyright law I don't know to be honest but I deem it to be OK by my own moral standards (never having been a Politition, Journalist,Union leader, Banker, member of the CBI, Clergy or Police my morals may still have some credance - have I missed anyone)