On 12 May 2012, at 01:05, John Alexander <acontractor...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I had hundreds of memory boards from some mainframe  and stripped off kilos
> of chips.
>
> Back in the day of 41256 RAM chips almost every one had a set of pulls from
> myself.
>
> Kept me in University ...Cheers guys   John A

Ah mainframes. I remember an auction in the 90s where someone arrived with two
large box vans and bought a vast qty of mainframe equipment for maybe £150. He
was the only bidder. Each item went for under £10.

Tony

--
     t...@firshman.co.uk     http://firshman.co.uk
Voice: +44(0)1442-828254  Fax: +44(0)1442-828255 Skype: tonyfirshman