From: "peet vanpeebles" <peetvanpeeb...@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 6:27 PM
To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] QL Today

Gah I feel guilty for not doing more game reviews now!

Short term wise I've been very quiet on the QL front this year while I sort out and sell vast collections of other consoles/computers/games junk to make room to have my QLs and QL things setup properly for use rather than stashed away in boxes.

Nothing to be guilty about. You qualify as one of my regular writers because you have written two articles in the last year.

I have done some research. In the last year only 7 people have written for either the Quanta Magazine or QL Today at least twice. Another 4 have contributed once. (I've excluded Quanta committee members writing on Quanta matters for the AGM etc from these calculations.)

11 people out of a QL community of about 1,000.

Is it enough for a magazine?,

Best Wishes,

Geoff