I have tried QXLSMSQE315.exe on my QXL and get the error message:-

"Program to big to fit in memory" although the file size is smaller than the one I presently use!

I have also tried the latest SMSQmulator on my 64bit Vista machine running Windows 32bit and Java version 6. I get the following result:

C:\Users\John_2)java -jar e:\PC\SMSQmulator\SMSQmulator6\SMSQmulator.jar produces an empty SMSQmulator black screen. The pointer disappears in the black screen. Config shows that the win file is correctly found. On loading SMSQE nothing happens. Reestting the SMSQmulator produces the error message:- Your SMSQE file is too old, please upgrade to the one that came with this version of SMSQmulator

Pressing Ok and the command line prints:-
Illegal instruction $494f at $100080
Exception in thread "Thread-11" m68k.cpu.CpuException: Interrupt vector not set for uninitialised interrupt vector 4
at smsqmulator.MC68000Cpu.raiseException(MC68000Cpu.java:1697)
at smsqmulator.MC68000Cpu.executeContinous(MC68000Cpu.java:253)
at smsqmulator.MonitorGoThread.run(MonitorGoThread.java:114)
On closing SMSQmulator the command line returns.

Note Thread-11 has been Thread-17 and Tread-14

I do not seem to be having a successful QL day!