In Safari on a Mac, the links just open a new table for Just Words. Right
clicking on the PDF links then selecting "Open in new tab" works though.

As for the content; it is a mixed bag. I am confident, however, that you
will have a much more positive report of this 30th year once it is over. :)

Dave

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 5:37 AM, Norman Dunbar <nor...@dunbar-it.co.uk>wrote:

> Works fine on Android too Geoff. Pdfs work fine as well. Must, as ever, be
> Windows! (ducks and runs!)
>
> Happy new year all.
>
> Cheers,
> Norm.
>
> Derek Stewart <de...@q40.de> wrote:
> >Hi Geoff,
> >
> >I like your web site, no problems with Firefox and PDF plugins, but I
> >am
> >using Linux.
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Derek
> >
> >On 02/01/14 19:31, Geoff Wicks wrote:
> >> If anyone is still interested in organising a QLis30 event, I have
> >> written an account of the last five QL years. There have probably
> >been
> >> more positive developments than most of us think, but also a few
> >> disappointments.
> >>
> >> It is available on the news page of my website:
> >>
> >> www.gwicks.net/justwords.html
> >>
> >> Just a word of caution to Firefox users. I am currently having
> >problems
> >> with the PDF plug in following an upgrade last week from Windows 8.00
> >> Windows 8.1. Apparently this is affecting other users after various
> >> upgradings.  If you get a problem either download the pdf file or,
> >> better still, click on "Open with a different viewer" and choose
> >Adobe,
> >>
> >> Best wishes,
> >>

> >> Geoff

Dave Park