Hi,

> So, if people to have long-form articles for the QL, don't just leave it
> sitting on your local system.  Use the existing web sites that we do
> have.  If you don't have a location to host it, ask the mailing list for
> someone who can.  If we have enough authors writing new material, that
> might encourage someone to create a newsletter.

I agree that the best sites would be Geoff's or Dilwyn's.
I'd go for Geoff's for news and general articles, Dilwyn's for
documentation.

However, if there is a need to host some articles, I could probably do
it on the SMSQE website.

Just to be clear : this would be a simple hosting of things sent to me
via email, no blogs or other CMS style possibilities or user uploading.

Wolfgang