Hi Rich,

I do not much about CSS,WIKI, HTML...

I was coverting the manual to WORD format in LibreOffice, so that it could be converted to HTML or maybe EPUB as well.

Do I stop doing this.

Regards,

Derek

On 11/08/14 09:56, Rich Mellor wrote:
Thank you Davide - Thomas Kral will soon upload the latest conversion
tool to the QL Forum.

Someone needs to look at the CSS and why the page edited by Dilwyn does
not display correctly on Firefox - see

http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/SBASIC_reference_manual_online/ForewordDJC.html

compared to

http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/SBASIC_reference_manual_online/Foreword.html