Hi Robert,

Yes please send it to me for uploading - however, please bear in mind that we
are still working on the automated translation program, especially when it comes
to some of the international characters, so it might be worth holding off manual
translation for now, until we get to the point where we feel the automatic
translation cannot be improved upon.

Rich

> On August 12, 2014 at 8:04 AM Robert Newson <ti...@qipod.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

> On 11/08/14 13:23, Rich Mellor wrote:
> > On 11/08/2014 11:45, Robert Newson wrote:
> >> On 11/08/14 09:56, Rich Mellor wrote:
> > Thanks for the suggestions - hopefully this should now have fixed the
> > CSS issues - I managed to do it without specifying a percentage width...
>
> I randomly clicked on one of the sidebar links and got up Appendix 16
> which was full of colour tables, program examples and a couple of diagrams.
>
> I've had a "little" play with the html to tidy it up and got it to
> display in some reasonable format - would you like me to send you a copy
> of the revised version?
>
> I could possibly have a bit of time (excellent procrastination fodder)
> to have a look at some of the other files
>
> Robert
Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
www.rwapsoftware.co.uk