From: Derek Stewart via Ql-Users <ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>
To: ql-users <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 15:07
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Replacement Mouse

Hi Duncan,I do not have your email address. My email address is:
derek@q40.deThe USB to Atari/Amiga adapters work really well, fr connection to
QIMI the adapter must be in Atari mode. As the Amiga has some lines going to
different pins on the DB9 side.There are USB -> PS2 adapters, which connect the
USB +Data/-Data line to the PS/2 Data/Clock.See this web
link:http://www.instructables.com/id/USB-to-PS2-convertor/But the USB mouse has
to support PS/2 mode.I have not had much success with USB to PS/2 adapters, I
have lots of the USB to PS/2 Plug adapters, Maplin Electronics sell them for
£0.61, so could worth risk...-- Regards,DerekOn 16/08/17 07:59, via Ql-Users
wrote:> Hi Derek, looks like I don't have your current email address as the
email I have sent just came back undelivered. Could you email me at the aol
address you have for me as that is still the same.> > Cheers> > Duncan>