Op Wed, 13 Sep 2017 09:29:26 +0200 schreef Wolfgang Lenerz via Ql-Users <ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>:

Hi Bob,

Looks like something is overwriting part of the OS. Since QPC &
SMSQmulator are located at different addresses, this explains the
difference.

As Marcel wrote, are you Peeking/poking stuff?

Without knowing what your prog does, I can't really help you beyond that
If you send it to me, I'll probably be able to have a look at it.

Thanks for the suggestions.
The program is the update for SuQcess.
At the moment I cannot remember what has changed in the starting process from the old version, to cause this behaviour. As far as I know there is only some PEEKing being done to check for existing toolkits etc. I will have to check my update notes and compare with the old version, that should flush out the culprit.

Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: "http://members.upc.nl/b.spelten/ql/";