110 FOR i = 0 TO 4
120  FOR j = 0 TO 4
130   AT i * 2, j * 6: PRINT i; ','; j;
140  END FOR
150 END FOR
160 :
170 PRINT
180 PAUSE

RUNs fine under SMSQ/E, displays only the first line if compiled as a Qlib
job (but no errors or warnings are given - either at compile time or when
executing). Turbo, even under SMSQ/E, kicks up a fuss at parse time, and if
you load it in SuperBASIC under Qdos or Minerva lines 140 and 150 show up
as MISTake's. So its normally a good idea to try out problematic code in
different environments. It doesnt necessarily have to work 100% before
certain mistakes reveal themselves.

Just my penny's worth..

Per