Thanks Giorgio!

It turns out that Dilwyn has a very nice, up-to-date version on his site,
at http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/qlib/index.html.

Earlier this year I looked around for one, but found only various poor
scans of (as I discovered today) older versions. Dilwyn's seems to be the
last word on Q-Liberator manuals - for now! (Lets hope that will soon
change - when the next version of Qlib arrives...)

Per