Am 29.03.2018 um 23:29 schrieb Marcel Kilgus via Ql-Users:
> Speaking of only announcing stuff that basically already works, I have
> made huge progress regarding my work on QL-SD that I was going to
> write about today anyway:
>
> https://www.kilgus.net/2018/03/29/ql-sd-news/

Must have been a lot of work. Let's hope there will be no further
issues, as there is quite a number of combinations to test. By the way,
interesting to hear that you prefer my original idea of an internal
version.

Did you test your logic changes with a non-Tetroid GC inside a QL where
the original logic did *not* work reliably?

I'm asking, because IIRC you reported total failure of the original
logic with the Tetroid GC, while my experience was, that non-Tetroid GC
always basically worked, just not reliably in some QLs. That would mean
conclusions from Tetroid to non-Tetroid is not possible.

As for the daughter board, why do you want to re-design it?

Will you upload your logic changes to the QL-SD section of Dilwyn's site?

Good luck,
Peter