Am 30.03.2018 um 00:47 schrieb Marcel Kilgus via Ql-Users:
> Peter Graf via Ql-Users wrote:
>> Did you test your logic changes with a non-Tetroid GC inside a QL where
>> the original logic did *not* work reliably?
>>
>> I'm asking, because IIRC you reported total failure of the original
>> logic with the Tetroid GC, while my experience was, that non-Tetroid GC
>> always basically worked, just not reliably in some QLs.
>
> As far as I could gather in my limited tests, INGOT 5 never worked
> (which includes the Tetroid) and INGOT 6 worked or at least mostly
> worked.

That makes me a little sceptic, because I have one labelled "INGOT 5"
which worked (with the original driver and not fully reliable).

>> As for the daughter board, why do you want to re-design it?
>
> Using the push-to-eject style daughter boards is a lot cheaper and
> easier to do than your original design.

The card socket I used was around 2 € the last time I looked - no idea
why it should be hard to solder. Well, matter of taste.

> Besides, I don't have your original designs ;)

There is also the option to ask ;)

All the best
Peter