I'm still here Marcel. ;-)

I'll never have a facebook account. But I do use the Forum.

I've read your article. It looks interesting. I'm not clued up on FPGAs -
although I know what the initials stand for - so, I would be interested in
knowing a bit more about how you did the converter. If you have time and
inclination of course.

Cheers,
Norm.