On 22 Feb 2001, at 21:00, Dave Westbury wrote:

> But what do you do for systems not using SMSQ 2.71+ ?
> (PTR_GEN for QDOS/Minerva does not support SMS.SEVT)

Are you sure? I thought the latest versions did. That's why they
should be on the same disk as FiFi...
There were earlier versions of FiFi that didn't use events, but I
don't remember how I did that.

> Although I haven't seen FiFi, I notice other programs that are able to maintain
> a pointer over a shared window under SMSQ fails under QDOS + PE. The way I
> described does work for the pointer environment per se :-)

I haven't heard anything like that for FiFi - if this problem DOES
arise somewhere, I'd like to know about it!

Wolfgang