In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Wolfgang
Wolters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Hi folks,
>
>yesterday I received a module for the Ql called "Special Lightning". Does anyone
>has some Docs of this module?

I believe that I do, somewhere, as it was a Digital Precision production
that I purchased at the time that it was sold.

However, like all DP documents it is likely to be quite long :-(  Anyone
converted it to computer format ?

Its purpose is to speed up certain QL operations, hence the 'Lightning'
name.  Useful on older QL's if you do not have TK2, Turbo Toolkit, or a
ROM like Minerva.  Otherwise I believe it is now redundant ?  Anyone
know ?

--
Malcolm Cadman